Weekend trip to Morocco
Combine your Spanish course in Granada with a trip to Northern Morocco, a sensual country that repays the visitor with a lifetime of memories!
Our school organizes regulary weekend trips to Northern Morocco in collaboration with the company Studytravel Spain. These trips are part of our weekly cultural programme
- 13.00 h: Departure from Centro Comercial Neptuno in Granada
- Arrival at Algeciras and boarding the ferry to Ceuta
- Arrival at Ceuta and Departure to Tetuan in Morocco
- Dinner at the Hotel in Tetuan and free time
- Departure and guided visit to the ancient Medina of Tetuan
- Typical lunch in the Medina and departure to Tanger
- Visit of the historical city center of Tanger and visit of Cabo Espartel
- Dinner at the Hotel and free time
- Departure to Chef-Chaouen and Guided tour of the village
- Free time and lunch
- Return trip to Ceuta and boarding the ferry to Algeciras
- Journey Algeciras to Granada
Included in the price:
Tour guide, transfer by bus and ferry, insurances, Hotel*** accommodation with full board in a double room; supplement for a single room 24 €.
Scheduled tours to Morocco in 2017:
20/21/22.01 - 10/11/12.02 - 10/11/12.03 - 07/08/09.04 - 29/30.04/01.05 - 12/13/14.05 -26/27/28.05 - 09/10/11.06 - 23/24/25.06 - 07/08/09.07
21/22/23.07 - 04/05/06.08 -25/26/27.08 - 08/09/10.09 - 22/23/24.09
Our students can sign up on the first course day for this trip. You need a valid passport or identity card.