Accommodation in Granada, Spain
Learning Spanish in Granada, Andalusia: accommodation is a key element for you to enjoy your stay in Granada.
Our Spanish language school
attaches great importance to this aspect and carefully selects and regularly checks the accommodation offered to students. Whether it is home stay with a local family
, a shared flat
with other students from the school or a self-catering apartment in the Albaicín
, a team is dedicated to making you feel at home, guaranteeing that everything responds to your expectations while keeping you within walking distance of the school.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Accommodation with use of kitchen facilities in shared flats with students from the school.
- Accommodation with use of kitchen facilities in shared flats with Spanish residents.
- Host family accommodation with breakfast, half board or full board.
- Accommodation in a Student Residence with breakfast, half board or full board.
- Accommodation in a Hotel or Hostel.
- Accommodation in a self-catering apartment.
- Accommodation in a Casa Rural.
- Apartment at a teacher's home.
A single or a double room in a shared flat with other studemts from the school is our cheapest accommodation option. Erasmus students can rent these rooms during 1 or 2 weeks, while they are looking for a shared flat with Spanish students in Granada.
read more ...
Live with your teacher!