Visa application

Visas for students from non-European countries.

You can obtain information regarding a Visa application (tourist visa, study visa etc.) from the Spanish Embassy in your country. Addresses of Spanish Embassies worldwide can be found at the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

This visa is for stays of less than 90 days.


Before you enrol for a Spanish course, please note that the conditions for granting a Study Visa include:


  • If the Spanish course has a duration of 6 months or less, the visa will be issued with a validity of the same time.
  • If the Spanish course lasts more than 6 months, the visa is usually issued for a maximum period of 90 days for the student to enter Spain and obtain the foreigner identity card (TIE) within the following month after arrival. The card will be valid for the course duration and up to a maximum of 1 year or 2, in case of studying a master's or doctorate.
  • Registration for a Spanish course with a minimum of 20 lessons of 45 minutes per week: Price: 150,00 €/week + enrolment fee of 50,00 €.
  • Residential address in Granada: Price: 480,00 €/month + accommodation placement fee of 30,00 € in a school apartment/single room. We offer reduced prices for long-term stays of several months.
  • Medical insurance covering your stay abroad.
  • Sufficient financial means.


  • Complete the enrolment form online and send it to us.
  • Send us also a scanned photocopy of your passport.
  • Your booking will be confirmed as soon as possible and we will send you a pro-forma invoice for the full amount of course and accommodation fees by e-mail.
  • We only accept payments by wire transfer to our BBVA bank account.
  • Once this payment has been received, we will send you all the course documents, such as invoice, acceptance letter, course programme, accommodation address by email.
  • These documents have to be presented at the Spanish Embassy in your home country in order to apply for the Visa.
  • When you have obtained the Visa, inform us regarding your final course starting date.


Escuela Montalbán
C/ Alhamar, n° 12-14 - 18005 Granada, Spain
IBAN       ES82 0182 0463 06 0201613819

Important: In the case of wire transfers please include your name and the course dates. All bank charges have to be paid by the student.


If you are not granted a Visa, we will reimburse the payment, retaining a cancellation fee of 120 € and the administration costs (mailings, bank charges), if written confirmation from the Spanish Embassy is provided. This should be send by email to Escuela Montalbán.

The arrival and departure days and participation in our courses by non-European citizens will be checked by the local immigration office.

Instituto Cervantes Diplomas de español DELE del Instituto Cervantes. TANDEM International EEA FEDELE Erasmus+ Camara Madrid Bildungsurlaub CSN
Este sitio Web utiliza cookies para asegurar la mejor experiencia al usuario. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede obtener más información en nuestra política de cookies OK
powered by webEdition CMS